Studio for Children
At Singapore Pinacothèque, we believe in the importance of the creative process. This series of Studio sessions for children is designed to integrate art-making with art history. We will study a range of masterpieces in our museum from Rembrandt to Picasso, and learn about their artistic techniques by exploring a wide range of materials and mediums.
By purchasing a 10-session package, you are entitled to the following:
- 10 sessions of studio classes for children age 4 and up*
- 1 free art sketchbook
- Usage of all art materials in class during the 10 sessions
* Sessions need to be completed within 6 months. Uncompleted sessions will be forfeited.
All Saturdays (except Public Holidays), 10.00AM - 11.30AM
Refer to attached table for class schedule for February to April 2016.
Registration MUST be made at least 2 days before the session by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
[ Sat ] - [ Sat ]
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM SGT
- Singapore Pinacothèque de Paris
10-session Studio package for children (U.P. $380) SOLD OUT $348.00 Single Studio session for children SOLD OUT $38.00
- Venue Address
- Fort Canning Art Centre, 5 Cox Terrace, 179620 Singapore